It’s Easter weekend! The Easter bunny is delivering eggs, and we have the best spots for your family to enjoy. There are loads of fun things that you can do with your family in Barbados over Easter. Whether the most important people in your life are little ones or older relatives, adventures are waiting for you here in Barbados.
Here’s a quick list of activities you can enjoy this Easter in Barbados:
- View the colourful kites or fly your own at The Garrison Savannah
- Wake the kids up to an Easter Egg Hunt
- Snorkel or dive near the shipwrecks at Carlisle Bay
- Attend a Church service at one of the historic churches on the island
- Enjoy a privately catered traditional family feast
- Enjoy warm hot cross buns from local bakeries
- Sail on a luxury catamaran along the West Coast of this island
- Tour the ocean in a submarine with Atlantis Barbados
- Hike the nature trails of Coco Hill Forest
- Enjoy fresh grilled fish at Oistins Fish Fry on Good Friday
Bonus: Bask in the warm sun and enjoy an island safari
Whether you are staying locally or planning to visit the island during this Holiday, we hope these ideas will provide some inspiration for where to go and what to do.
The information above is provided only for information purposes. The contents of this blog post are not intended to amount to advice. Residence Barbados disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this newsletter.
Interested in learning more about how to make Barbados a home away from home? Call the Residence Barbados team today at +1 246 230 4982, complete the contact form or email at email@example.com.